CMA Foundation Registration 2019 [Procedure, form, fees, last date]
CMA Foundation Registration : CMA Foundation Exam is the entrance test for ICMAI CMA Course.
Students who wants to appear for CMA Foundation June 2019 exam should register before 4 months of the CMA Foundation Exam. CMA Foundation exam is held twice every year i.e June and December.
The first CMA Foundation examination under New syllabus 2018 shall be conducted in June 2019.
In this article, you will get to know the CMA Foundation registration procedure, form, fees and last date for June 2019 exam.
CMA Foundation Registration Procedure – June 2019 exam
Follow the steps given below to apply CMA Foundation registration online.
- Ensure that you are eligible for the CMA Foundation exam
- Visit ICMAI website student section and click ICMAI CMA Foundation online enrollment form
- Enter login details and Fill the Student’s Details then press “Submit” button
- Upload Photo & Signature in .jpg / .jpeg / .bmp format, under 40KB with perfectly crop.
- Payment -> choose Payable Mode -> “Pay Now” button.
- After making payment if your balance is deducted from your account but status incomplete, please wait for three working days for updated status before making another payment.
- On successful payment, system will automatically generate the application Form, which is to be printed.
- CMA Foundation Registration Number will be generated only after completion of document verification and authentication from the Directorate of studies.
CMA Foundation Eligibility Criteria
- A candidate should have passed Class 10 or equivalent from a recognized Board or Institution.
- Passed Senior Secondary Examination under 10+2 scheme of a recognized Board or an Examination recognized by the Central Government as equivalent thereto or has passed National Diploma in Commerce Examination held by the All India Council for Technical Education or any State Board of Technical Education under the authority of the said All India Council, or the Diploma in Rural Service Examination conducted by the National Council of Higher Education.
Documents required for CMA Foundation registration by ICMAI:
Following are the Documents to be enclosed with CMA Foundation application form.
- Attested Copy of Matriculation Certificate
- Attested copy of 10+2 Certificate or Marks Statement
- Attested copy of the degree
- 3(Three) Passport size photographs – (One pasted on application form, one pasted on identity card and one to be attached with application)
(Attestation should be by any member of The Institute of Cost Accountants of India /The Institute of Chartered Accountants of India/ The Institute of Company Secretaries of India/Parliament/State Legislative Assembly or a Gazetted Officer or a Principal of a college)
CMA Foundation registration fee for 2019 exams
Read below ICMAI CMA Foundation Fee Details.
|CMA Foundation||Rs 4000/-||Payable on or before 31st January for June term and 31st July for December term|
If you want to buy CMA Foundation Prospectus , then you have to pay Rs 250/-additionally.
CMA Foundation course registration Important dates – 2019 exam
Admission to CMA foundation course for the ICMAI course is open throughout the year However, Students appear for June Term Examination should apply before 31st January of that year and for December Term Examination should apply before 31st July of that year.
Frequently asked questions for CMA Foundation registration
Q1. How do I take admission in CMA Foundation examination?
You may take CMA Foundation enrollment/registration/admissions both Online and Offline.
Q2. What is the cost of Prospectus for CMA CMA course ?
CMA Foundation Prospectus and application forms are available from the ICMAI Headquarters, Regional Councils and Chapter offices spread all over the country.
The cost is as follows :
Cash payment : Rs. 250/-
By Post/ Courier : DD/PO – Rs. 300/- (Within India)
Q3. Where should a foreign student submit the CMA Foundation Registration form ?
Student from foreign countries should submit the application forms to the Headquarters only.
Conclusion on CMA Foundation registration
CMA foundation registration: In this article we have covered following points.
- CMA Foundation course Registration for June 2019
- CMA Foundation registration procedure
- CMA Foundation registration eligibility criteria
- Documents required for CMA Foundation course registration by ICMAI:
- CMA Foundation registration fee for June 2019 exams
- CMA Foundation registration important dates
Hope this article related to CMA Foundation Registration was helpful.
Please leave any questions or comments in the comment section below.